Healthy grain-free pumpkin porridge
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- Coconut milk 100ml
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- Mix chia, flax, and hemp seeds in a bowl with 3/4 cup of water.
- Microwave for 1.5 minutes then stir.
- Then add pumpkin puree and coconut flour - these will help the mixture thicken even more!
- Microwave again for 30 seconds.
- Finally, add coconut milk and cinnamon.
- You can keep adding coconut flour and pumpkin until your “oats” are the thickness you prefer.
- Optionally top with whatever you have on hand.
|Amount per serving || |
|Total Fat ||20.2g|
|Saturated Fat ||12.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate ||21.2g|
|Dietary Fiber ||13.3g|
|Total Sugars ||2.3g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg ||0%|
|Calcium 85mg ||7%|
|Iron 4mg ||24%|
|Potassium 307mg ||7%|
Article last updated: December 23, 2021